- It's seven a.m. I have already broken up a fight, threatened somebody ambiguously with "serious trouble," and been told that I'm mean and make Rowan sad for-EVER.
- I'm wearing yoga pants and a nightgown simultaneously because I got sidetracked by the fight halfway through getting dressed. Then I started checking my email.
- Until this week, I thought I was quirky. Then I read Amanda Jo's blog and found out I'm not quirky, I'm messy and possibly ADD. She and I joined the "Messies Anonymous" email list.
- I've been ignoring the yelling from downstairs for five minutes. I just realized it was Haydn yelling for someone to bring him another roll of toilet paper.
- I'm fairly certain I only wore one earring all day yesterday. When I went to take it off, I saw the other one sitting on the counter, but I couldn't remember if I'd just put it there or if I never put it on. See, that's why I joined a support group.
- I really like to sit in my car. When I get to the store, or when I come home, I typically stay in the car for at least five minutes. I think it's because it's quiet and warm and my children are strapped in. That makes it a good time to go through my mail or check Facebook. If my kids aren't with me, I will sit even longer. I ran into a problem the other day though, because just as I was about to get out of the car at Home Depot, another car pulled into the spot next to me. "No problem," I thought, "I'll just let them get out first." But they didn't get out. They sat, and sat, and... sat. So I waited and waited and waited because I was sure the second I went for the handle they were going to fling their doors open too. What are the chances of me winding up next to another sitter? After several minutes, I finally sprung from my car, grabbed my baby and hustled away without making eye contact. Does anybody know the proper etiquette in this situation?
- I'm pregnant.
Your Friday comments are always my favorites because I love to hear your 'fess ups! If you're playing along this week, grab a button here to include in your post and leave a comment with your link.
- April Fools!