You probably thought I forgot that today is the day we air our dirty laundry. I didn't forget, I was just working on my literal dirty laundry. Is anyone else as tired as me today? I feel like a top that just keeps spinning even though it desperately wants to fall over. Nevertheless, here we go...
- I like to wear sports bras even when I'm not working out because they make me feel skinnier.... you know, aside from the uniboob.
- My Cozi calendar says I am exercising every morning from 6-7 a.m. It is LYING to me.
- My three-year-old is naked so much his tan line is being replaced with little brown buns. He streaked around the block, chasing his brothers, and I didn't know about it until he came in and said "The man says I need to put clothes on." Ummmm, what man?
- Blogging has caused me to start taking pictures of weird random stuff, like my Alice.com box and my dutch rubber broom. Why? Just in case I want to blog about it someday.
- Rowan didn't have sheets on his bed for over two weeks. When I finally put some on, he peed the bed, so we are again without sheets. I think I'll just wait this one out.
- Haydn had swimmer's ear and was crying about it, literally, and I told him to Man Up. I feel kind of bad about that.
- We eat too much pizza. Way. Too. Much. Pizza.
- My blog has been visited over 4600 times. I'm fairly certain 4000 of those were me.
- I signed up for goodreads.com and enabled the facebook app so I could see if any of my friends were on there. Then I started tagging ratings on books I've read. When I logged into facebook I was mortified to see it had been posting live updates to my page every time I rated a book. But not the ones that make me look smart like "Gone with the Wind" and "Romeo and Juliet." Nope, it says "Kira likes "Alien Huntress" Awwwwesome.